What songs can you play?
I will play traditional music at all events. However, if there is a specific tune you would like me to play then please feel free to let me know.
What uniform do you wear?
A traditional Scottish uniform is worn at all events, with the Ancient MacDonald tartan kilt.
Do you travel?
I will travel anywhere to where your event or function is being held. The cost of travel will be included in the fee. I have traveled to events all around the Western Cape such as, Stellenbosch, Hermanus, Barrydale, Vanrhynsdorp and even Vienna in Austria.
Can you play with other musicians?
Yes, I have played with many different musicians, from traditional side drummers, rock bands, church organs, a violinist and even an alphorn player.
If you are looking for a unique arrangement of the bagpipes then please feel free to contact me.
What are your rates?
The basic pricing guide for 2021/2022 is as follows:
- Weddings R 1 500
- Wedding & Reception R 1 700
- Funerals/Wakes R 1 050
- Corporate Events/Birthdays R 1 500
- Corporate Events pricing varies based on event type and piping requirements.
- Pricing is based per function and not hourly.
- Prices do not include travel expenses to and from venue.
- Please contact me with inquiries. Tailored packages can be arranged.